Are you looking for a career change?
Sierra Waste Services Ltd., is growing to further enhance our dedication and level of service to the residents. We are looking for the right people to help achieve top level municipal solid waste and recycling collection services and assist to meet their sustainability goals.
With our commitment to providing our employees with a work/life balance, we are always looking to strengthen Sierra Waste’s team with people who care about the environment and our future!
- Continuous on the route training is provided to ensure that all workers are familiar with our company’s collection requirements and work in a safe and productive environment.
- Encouragement with all staff to grow within the organization by helping them attain there driver’s class license which includes training both on the route and in the classroom with costs covered by the company.
- Our renumeration package includes an annual bonus and hourly wage increase.
- All staff will have the availbility to participate in the company’s comprehensive employee benefits program.
- Most positions are based on a four (4) day work week, with most weeks scheduled Monday-Thursday.
If you are interested in joining OUR Team, please contact us via phone at 604-513-2264 or send your resume in either Word or PDF Format as well as a current copy of your driver’s abstract (for those applying for a driving position) via email at email@example.com
Garbage/Organics Collection Drivers
Sierra Waste Services Ltd. has immediate openings for experienced Garbage and Organics collection drivers.
- Minimum of class 3 + Air brake Endorsement, and a clean driver’s abstract
- Experience in Rear Load Driving and collection operations is an asset
Recycling Collection Driver
Sierra Waste Services Ltd. has immediate openings for experienced Recycling collection drivers.
- Minimum of class 5 + Air brake endorsemnt, and a clean driver’s abstract
- Experience in Side Load Recycling Driving and collection operations is an asset
- This job requires some physical activity
Sierra Waste Services Ltd. has immediate openings for experienced swamper/helpers. This position will be working on the back of a Garbage/Organics collection truck or as a helper on a Recycling collection truck.
- This job requires some physical activity with lifting and bending to pick up bags and boxes.
Customer Service Representative
Sierra Waste is looking for an experienced and energetic Customer Service Representative to assist residents with their garbage, organics, and recycling, large item pick up, cart exchange/swap-out inquiries.
- On the phone communications with residents
- Scheduling of Large item Pick up requests
- Dispatching of missed collection pick up and customer outreach education
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience in Customer Service